CORIANDER LEAVES PODI / KOTHIMEERA KARAM / CILANTRO BREAKFAST POWDE
An herb that plays a vital part in Indian cuisine is Coriander / Kothimeera / Kothamalli / Cilantro. How can you miss a podi / break fast side powder, which is one of the best recipes made out of this medicinal herb from Naroti Foods? Yes, it is not only tasty when we sprinkle coriander on side dishes for garnishing purposes or when we make chutneys but also equally rich when we make an instant podi out of it which you can just use as a side for your base breakfast like Idly, Dosa, Chapathi, Vada, Pongal and more.. It just grabs the heart of everyone at home. We have given a try to making such a break fast side podi and are sure to impress you with our recipe and its taste, flavor and aroma. To experience the same, order online and get to know how mouth-watering is this Kothimeera Karam podi made in Andhra Style from Naroti?
Cilantro is believed to detox the body from the inside out as it flushes out all the toxins from the liver, kidney and also your digestive tract. It acts also as an internal deodorant because of the large amount of chlorophyll in it; which contains all antioxidant properties which prevent cancer. Moreover, it is the best form of roughage or has the highest fiber content which helps you to send out all impurities from your body. Thus, it relieves you from gastro intestinal problems, constipation and any skin allergy.
We hope you all must not have forgotten the widespread message asking everyone to eat more of coriander or drink coriander juice to equate the sodium intake of your body which came in the form of Maggi. This was suggested mainly because of cilantro’s capacity to act as a natural medicine to cure all diseases in our physical system –“BODY”. Why would you refuse this kind of a savior in the form of a podi? And we are only one click away from you, purchase online by adding to cart Naroti’s Kothimeera Karam Podi / Cilantro Break Fast Side powder and other break fast side powders like Kakarakaya Karam Podi / Bitter Gourd Break fast Powder , Nuvvula Karam Podi / Til Sesame Break fast Powder , Pudina Karam Podi.
When to pick it from your pantry shelf to serve?
There are ‘N’ numbers of place to add this kothamalli podi and prove that your creativity has no heights. A few suggestions are made for you below:
- An evening snack of puffed rice with sprinkled kothimeera karam podi and a little onion, carrot and other vegetables of your choice is the healthiest ever Bhel Puri you would have had till date.
- Add this while you make any fried snack at home like murukku or Bhujia Sev to add aroma to your snack.
- Make fresh kothimeera rice / cilantro rice with a little drizzled hot ghee for your lunch.
- Mix it with gingely oil or ghee and use it as a side dish for idly or dosa.
- Mix a teaspoon of kothimeera karam / coriander break fast powder to your salad to give an Indian taste to it.
- Stuff a little in your chapathi dough and then roll it to make a spicy, tempting chapathi for all age groups to be satisfied in your family.
Benefits of Kothimeera Karam Podi:
Eating coriander or cilantro in any form is good for health, but this podi has its peculiar qualities which makes it more special. Cooking is an art that doesn’t come handy for everyone, but we have expert cooks from the nearby rural areas who make wonders in the preparation of all varieties of our food products. The work that their special kothamalli podi / coriander leaves break fast powder does inside our tummy is very interesting. Just read further to know more:
- The ideal food for your digestive system is coriander leaves.
- It stimulates insulin secretion in your body reducing sugar levels.
- It has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties and advised for anyone who has such problems like arthritis.
- An essential herb which stimulates memory and helps your nervous system function.
- Best appetizers before you have your regular meal and dessert. Start your day with kothimeera karam podi to avoid any stomach related issues. It does wonders for you!
- Treats mouth ulcers and prevents bad breath.
- Improves bone health as it has essential minerals that help in bone regrowth and also prevents osteoporosis.
- Reduces seasonal allergies and hay fever.
- If you have a skin eczema condition, add this to your daily meals to see how it acts in your body as a perfect health care medicine. You are sure to be astonished!
These facts are not only to make you buy the product but also to know clearly about what you are eating. It makes you aware and conscious about your food intake and our motto is also to give healthy food to keep you strong. With Complete Love and Care from Naroti, you can easily buy online for a fresh pack of our Kothimeera Karam and get all wellness and goodness to keep you fit.